Welcome to The Official $hynePhre$h Page

 


Welcome to the Official $hynePhre$h promo blog!  Here is the place fans, viewers and followers of the rising rap recording artist $hynePhre$h can receive news, updates, information, appearance dates, new music and more from their favorite soon to be larger than life superstar $hynePhre$h and chronicle his journey!


BIO

The artist known as $hynephre$h was born and raised in the savage city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.  The artist has been into music for over 15 years, but didn't start pursuing a career in the music industry until 2019.  $hynephre$h would have started his professional music career earlier however the street life, back and forth to jail, gun charges, breaking into homes and attempted murder were many of the reasons why his passion for creating music was put on the backburner.  Although he has a strong love for creating music, the artist says his first love is God being that God has delivered him from the streets and put him on the path to creating music and using his gifts and talents for good.  $hynephre$h started investing into his career, purchasing professional top quality studio equipment to cut cost on going back and forth from the studio. 

$hynephre$h states that he is no "one hit wonder" and is here for the long haul.  "I won't drop your typical music, the bang bang shoot 'em up and I want them all dead type vibes, no, I'm brining authenticity back to the game.  I'm dropping real relatable vibes.  All I wanna do is make music with substance".  

Follow $hynePhre$h on IG

Comments

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment